While all lawyers learn the general aspects of law during law school, you deserve a lawyer who specializes in an area relevant to your needs. If you are facing a personal injury case of any variety, we are the right resource for you. Let us put over 60 years of business to work to serve your requirements!
• Bad Faith Insurance Cases: If your insurance company is not fair in its dealing with you or you do not receive your benefits, you may be entitled to an insurance bad faith claim.
• Birth Injuries: Our attorneys represent clients in cases involving shoulder dystocia, Erb's Palsy, Cerebral Palsy, abrupt placenta, fetal acidosis, and other birth injuries.
• Car Accidents: Motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of injury and death in Pennsylvania. Our attorneys assist accident victims and their families in determining the cause and in recovering medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages from all available sources.
• Compromise and Release Agreement: In a compromise and release agreement an employee and employer agree on a lump-sum-payment as opposed to weekly wage loss benefits and resolution of medical benefits.
• Estate Administration: Our attorneys provide the sound and sensitive counsel you need when discussing difficult question regarding death and inheritance.
• Medical Malpractice: We represent clients who have suffered serious injury or life-threatening medical complications due to negligence on the part of doctors, nurses, radiologists, and hospital attendants.
• Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents often result in catastrophic injuries. It is important that an attorney accurately determines the financial impact of those injuries.
• Nursing Home Abuse/Neglect: Are you concerned about a patient showing signs of neglect or abuse: bedsores, malnutrition, or depression?
• Pedestrian Knockdowns: It happens every day – a hit-and-run driver injures a pedestrian. Our lawyers help the victims find available insurance coverage.
• Pennsylvania Auto Insurance: Personal Injury Protection (PIP), Underinsured Motorist (UIM), Uninsured Motorist (UM) – it is important to speak with a lawyer before signing forms that limit your right to insurance benefits.
• Personal Injury: Technically known as a tort claim, a personal injury claim asks for compensation for losses suffered as a result of the negligence or intentional act of another.
• Premises Liability: Slip and fall accidents, dog bites, assaults caused by inadequate security – owners and managers of property are obligated to keep premises safe and secure.
• Products Liability: Our office represents clients with cases involving defective or dangerous products. We handle cases involving electrical cord fires, defective appliances, SUV rollovers, tire blowouts, failed seat belt clasps, dangerous drugs, defective medical devices, dangerous toys, toxic chemicals, and other products as well.
• Social Security Disability: If you have been or will be unable to work for twelve months you may be entitled to SSI and SSDI benefits.
• Truck Accidents: Occupants of passenger vehicles often suffer devastating injuries or wrongful death in collisions with 18-wheelers and semis.
• Uninsured / Underinsured Insurance Claims: Most drivers pay for coverage that protects them in cases where they are hit and injured by an uninsured or underinsured driver. We represent clients in cases involving claims against insurance companies who refuse to pay or delay paying claims on uninsured / underinsured coverage.
• Wills Administration: If you have been or will be unable to work for twelve months you may be entitled to SSI and SSDI benefits.
• Workers' Compensation: When a worker is injured on the job he or she is entitled to workers' compensation benefits for medical care and lost wages.
• Wrongful Death: A survivor who relied on the financial or emotional support of a victim of a fatal accident or assault may be entitled to a wrongful death claim.
When you need help, we're eager to provide everything possible. Contact us today to learn more.
Call today for a
FREE initial legal consultation!